Hagström Fantomen Metallic Silver
Hagström Fantomen Metallic Silver - Limited Editon, kan fås i Metallic Black og Metallic Silver. Med den forholdsvis tynde krop på kun 1 1/4" (3,5 cm), er Fantomen smukt balanceret og overraskende let. Den har en halslængde på 25,5" (64,8 cm) der giver en mere markant "attack" og mere sustain i forhold til en klassisk halslængde på 24,75" - 22 bånd - Idéen med Fantomen var at udstyre guitaren med vidt rækkende elektronik og farver fra klassisk vintage til metallic brilliance.
Limited Editon, available in Metallic Black and Metallic Silver finishes. With a relatively thin 1¼” (3.5cm) body, the Fantomen is beautifully balanced and surprisingly lightweight. A 25.5” (648mm) scale provides a slightly sharper attack amd more sustain than classic 24.75” scale guitars. A neck joint design that provides total, unrestricted access to all 22 frets will meet the needs of even the most virtuosic player.The goal was to equip the Fantomen with electronics that would allow for a varied tonal pallet ranging from classic, vintage colors to screaming metallic brilliance.
Hagstrom worked with Swedish pickup guru Johan Lundgren, designer of pickups used by artists such as Meshuggah’s Mårten Hagström (no relation!). Lundgren recommended two different humbucker designs: No. 2 in the neck position and No. 5 in the bridge position. The result covers an immense expressive range; from smooth, warm tones to the kind of attack and intense dynamic output that would satisfy the demands of even the most extreme musical styles. Each pickup can be split to single-coil mode by means of push/pull switches incorporated into the tone controls for even more sonic flexibility. This guitar speaks with many distinct voices.
- Single Cutaway - Asymettrical Design
- All Mahogany Construction
- Multi-Ply Binding
- Mirror Pickquard
- Set Neck - Mahogany - Slim “D” Profile
- H-Expander™ Truss Rod
- Multi-Ply Binding
- Resinator™ Fingerboard / 25.5” (648mm) Scale Length
- Pearloid Block Inlays
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets / 15” Radius
- GraphTech Black Tusq XL Nut / 43mm
- Lundgren Design AlNiCo-2 No. 2 Humbucker - Neck Position
- Lundgren Design AlNiCo-5 No. 5 Humbucker - Bridge Position
- 3-Way Toggle Switch Pickup Selector
- 2 x Volume Control with R/C Circuit
- 2 x Tone Control with Push-Pull Coil Split
- Black Nickel hardware
- Long Throw Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stop Tail Piece
- Graph Tech Ratio Tuners, Black Nickel
- D’Addario (10-46) Strings
- Optional (not included): C-47 Case / E-19 Gig-bag
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion