Mooer Red Truck, Combined Pedal
Mooer Red Truck, Combined Pedal - Multieffekt board til guitar fra Mooer med 8 single pedaler i ét board: Boost, Overdrive, Distortion, Tremolo, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Delay, Reverb, indbygget tuner, multi routing muligheder, seperat fodpedals switches til Drive, Dist, Mod, Delay Reverb, Tap/Tuner, live og preset mode og meget mere.
- multi effects pedal for eletric guitar
- 8 effects in one housing (Boost, Overdrive, Distortion, Tremolo, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Delay, Reverb)
- no menues – dedicated controls for each parameter
- integrated tuner
- multiple routing options
- integrated speaker simulation
- separate footswitches für Drive, Dist, Mod, Delay Reverb, Tap/Tuner
- Live and Preset modes
- Pure Boost section controls for Boost, Bass and Treble
- On/Off toggle switch for activating the Pure Boost
- Drive section controls for Volume, Gain and Tone
- Distortion section controls for Treble, Mid, Bass, Level and Gain
- Mid Boost toggle switch for additional mid boost of the distortion effect
- Mod section controls for Level, Rate and Depth
- Modulation Tap Tempo Division rotary switch for selecting the tap tempo division (whole, half, quarter, eigth notes, triplets, sixtenth notes or random)
- toggle switch for selecting between modulation effects (Tremolo, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger)
- Delay section controls for Level, Time and Feedback,
- Delay Tap Tempo Division rotary switch for selecting the tap tempo devision (1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/4T, 1/4D, 1/8T, 1/8D)
- toggle switch for selecting the Delay mode (Analog, Echo, Digital)
- Reverb section controls for Level, Decay, Tone, Shimmer, Mod Depth and Mod Rate
- status LEDs
- LED display for Tuner/Preset mode
- 6.3 mm mono input jack
- 2 x 6.3 mm mono (L/R) outputs
- 6.3 mm mono (Send/Return) effects loop
- 6,3 mm stereo headphone/speaker simulation output
- power supply via optional 9V DC (Mooer PDNW-9V2A-MP) adapter, 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- battery operation not supported
- current draw 300 mA
- dimensions (L x W x H): 370 mm x 96 mm x 51 mm
- weight 1,200 g
- including soft case
TAP: Press several times for tap tempo. Hold for Tuner
Footswitch 1: REVERB on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 1 in PRESET mode
Footswitch 2: DELAY on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 2 in PRESET mode
Footswitch 3: MOD on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 3 in PRESET mode
Footswitch 4: DIST on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 4 in PRESET mode
Footswitch 5: DRIVE on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 5 in PRESET mode
DISPLAY SCREEN: Displays the current operation mode of red truck. Displays the tuner when activated
Redtruck has two different operation modes. LIVE MODE and PRESET MODE To change operation mode, simultaneously press and release TAP + Footswitch 1
In this mode Redtruck operates like a traditional pedalboard. Each footswitch will
switch it’s respective effects module on and off.
In this mode Redtruck operates like a pedalboard loop switcher. Each footswitch will recall a preset combination of which effect modules are on/off.
The DISPLAY SCREEN will display
when in Preset Mode
*Ensure Redtruck is in LIVE MODE
*Activate the effect modules you want to use in your preset
*Press and hold the corresponding footswitch where you wish to save the preset for use in Preset mode
*The Footswitch light will flash 5 times to confirm that the preset has been saved to this footswitch
*After you have saved your presets, put the Redtruck into PRESET MODE and press any footswitch from 1-5 to recall it’s preset.
Note: Effect parameters can not be stored to the presets. Only the on/off state of each effect module will be stored.
Red truck has 6 stompbox style effect modules and a built in precision tuner.
1.PURE BOOST: Based on one of MOOER’s most popular and useful micro pedals. The Pure boost is an analog circuit which can provide up to +20 Db of clean boost with a natural and dynamic response to the touch.
ON/OFF: Switches the boost effect on and off
BOOST: Adjusts the over all amount of boost
BASS: Adjusts the low frequencies ±15db
TREBLE: Adjusts the high frequencies ±15db
2.DRIVE: Based on the MOOER RUMBLE DRIVE, the DRIVE module of Red truck is a warm and natural analog overdrive circuit. At higher gain it can emulate a vintage amplifier being pushed into breakup. At lower gain settings settings it is perfect for pushing the DIST module for solos or as a warm boost for the guitar.
VOLUME: Adjusts the output level
GAIN: Adjusts the amount of overdrive
TONE: Adjusts the EQ. Clockwise is brighter, Counter clockwise is darker
3.DIST:A classic British style amplifier distortion with full tone stack, independent gain and level controls. The gain ranges from a slight crunchy breakup to a full and harmonically rich high gain saturation.
TREBLE: Adjusts the high frequencies
MID: Adjusts the middle frequencies
BASS: Adjusts the low frequencies
LEVEL: Adjusts the overall output level
MID-BOOST:Boosts and scoops the middle frequencies
GAIN: Adjusts the amount of distortion
4.MOD:A digital multi-modulation unit which brings together tremolo, phaser, chorus and flanger.
LEVEL: Adjusts the modulation effect mix
RATE: Adjusts the modulation effects speed
DEPTH: Adjusts the modulation intensity Toggle Switch:Selects the modulation effect type
Rythm Knob:Adjusts the speed of the modulation effect in relation to the tap tempo. (X = random 7s pattern)
5.DELAY:A digital delay unit with 3 different kinds of delay. DIGITAL resembles the crystal clear delay racks of the 80’s. ECHO resembles the magnetic drum delays of the 60’s. ANALOG resembles a classic BB style delay stompbox.
LEVEL: Adjusts the volume of the delays repeats
TIME: Adjusts the delay time
FEEDBACK: Adjusts the number of repeats
Toggle Switch: Selects the delay type
Sub-division Knob: Adjusts the delay time in relation to the tap tempo
6.REVERB:A true stereo digital reverb unit
LEVEL: Adjusts the wet/dry mix of the reverb
DECAY: Adjusts the length of the reverb
TONE: Adjusts the EQ of the reverb
SHIMMER: Adds a high pitched shimmering harmony to the reverb.
MOD DEPTH: Rotate clockwise to add modulation to your reverb and adjust the reverb modulation’s depth. When this control is fully counter-clockwise the reverb will not have any modulation
MOD RATE: Adjusts the speed of reverb modulation effect
7.TUNER: Red Truck has an accurate built-in guitar tuner. Hold down the TAP foot switch to mute your output and activate the tuner. Press the TAP
foot switch once to exit the tuner and un-mute your output.
Input: 1/4’ signal input audio interface (impedance 2M ohms)
Output: 1/4 "left and right channel audio interface x2 (impedance 100 ohms)
Sampling rate: 44.1K
Sampling accuracy: 24bit
Power supply: DC 9V≥1A power adapter (negative inside positive)
Size: 370 mm (D) X 96 mm (W) X 51 mm (H)
TAP: Press and release this foot switch several times to create a Tap Tempo.
Tap tempo can control both the delay time and modulation rate simultaneously or either of these two effect modules independently. The light surrounding the TAP
foot switch will illuminate a different colour to indicate what it is controlling. You can change the tap tempo function by pressing a combination of two foot
switches simultaneously. See below.
DELAY + MOD = Purple (press foot switches 3 + 4)
DELAY only =Red (press foot switches 1 + 2)
MOD only = Blue (press foot switches 2 + 3)
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion