sE8 - kondensator instrument mikrofon
sE8 - kondensator instrument mikrofon - En af de mest støjsvage "small capsule" mikrofoner på planeten. Virkelig god og meget velegnet til diverse instrumenter bl.a. "overhead" til trommer, klaver / flygel, guitar, lilletromme / hihat m.m.
IN THE BOX
- sE8 microphone
- mic clip (with thread adapter)
- wind screen
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted Small-Diaphragm True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max SPL: 139 / 149 / 159 dBSPL (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 126 / 136 / 146 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 81 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 2.7 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 23mm (0.91 in), Length 120mm (4.72 in)
- Weight: 141 g
Fit for any challenges in the studio or on stage, the sE8 is a brand new high-performance handcrafted small-diaphragm condenser, fresh from the labs at sE.
Its new hand-made capsule implements a sophisticated backplate design that provides a perfectly balanced sound, so it's never harsh or aggressive - perfect for sources like high-hats and drum overheads.
It's also one of the quietest small-capsule mics on the planet - and with the highest dynamic range and SPL handling in its class, along with attenuation pads and low-cut filters for superb flexibility, the sE8 is ready for any sounds you’re making, whether in the studio environment or demanding on-stage applications.
HANDCRAFTED TRUE CONDENSER CAPSULE
- Gold-sputtered diaphragms ensure maximum reliability
- every capsule is handcrafted and individually tuned in our very own factory
- ultra-precision electrode design optimized for superb linearity and natural sonics
- ultra-thin 3 micron gold-sputtered diaphragm for superior transients
- newly-developed backplate design provides smooth, natural sound & truly consistent off-axis response
- sophisticated acoustic design with precision components
- avoids coloration in demanding applications
THE QUIETEST PENCIL MIC IN ITS CLASS
- sophisticated electronic design provides extremely low noise without the use of integrated circuits
- transformer less design for excellent transparency and clarity
- proven Class-A circuitry ensures a high dynamic range without distortion and brilliant transient response
TWO SWITCHABLE PRE-ATTENUATION PADS
The -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for brass instruments, snare drums, and more.
TWO SWITCHABLE LOW-CUT FILTERS
Selectable at either 80Hz or 160Hz, these two filters help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, as well as help compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques.
ALL-METAL HOUSING WITH GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR, PREMIUM FINISH & ACCESSORIES
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some small-capsule microphones, the sE8's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise - and the high-quality finish and gold-plated XLR connector ensures a great look and a loss-free, reliable signal connection for years to come. The sE8 also comes standard with a newly-designed mic clip that will securely attach it to any mic stand.
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.